ILSC Education Group is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist for Korea.
If you have experience with digital marketing for the Korean market; and full command of spoken and written Korean, then we’d love to hear from you!
As Digital Marketing Specialist for Korea, you will use a variety of online tools and platforms to promote ILSC’s language schools and colleges, located in 9 amazing worldwide locations, to Korean clients online. You’ll be able to demonstrate and grow your digital skills with a dynamic, multicultural marketing team by taking an active role in the implementation and evolution of ILSC’s digital marketing strategies to help strengthen and grow the ILSC brand in Korea.
- Maintain ILSC’s brand voice, in Korean, through a variety of social media channels, online campaigns, and web resources.
- Mature and task-oriented
- Detail oriented creative thinker who thrives under pressure
- Strong organizational, analytic and writing skills are a must
- Friendly and collaborative team player
- Knowledge and experience in Digital Marketing for the Korean market, and full command of spoken and written Korean are mandatory
- Extensive knowledge about social media and e-marketing, including analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Good communication skills in English
- An understanding of SEO and VSEO, and experience with tools like Naver, MailChimp, WordPress, Unbounce and Drupal (CMS) will strengthen your application
- Video production skills are a plus
Please submit your cover letter and resume by email to Maria Paula Murad at mariapaula.murad[at]ilsc[dot]com. Note that only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.