Business Instructors/Substitutes required for Greystone College. Contract position (15 hours per week – evening), possibly leading to a permanent position.
- Knowing and understanding the program curriculum
- Preparing subject materials for presentation to students
- Teaching subject matter using a systematic plan or lectures, discussions, audio-visual presentations and field trips
- Applying business learning strategies and techniques to students in a small group setting
- Teaching and guiding students in “real world” business class projects
- Providing individual feedback, correction, encouragement and direction to students throughout the program
- Evaluating and documenting progress
- Being current in industry practices
Essential Qualifications, Skills, and Attributes:
- BA Degree in a related field with 5 years industry experience and 2 years teaching experience OR MBA with 2 years industry experience and 2 years teaching experience
- PID or TESL experience with international students preferred
Please email your cover letter and resume to Sharlene.Reis[at]greystonecollege[dot]com.