ILSC's newly opened school in Melbourne is currently seeking an Administrative Manager to join our team. The position reports to Jason Flaming, the Regional Director of Operations.
The Admin Manager is responsible for:
General administrative duties:
- eCOE issuance and management of school’s PRISM account
- Supervising ELICOS and VET registrations and ensuring accuracy
- Overseeing counseling of students (ELICOS and VET)
- Conducting training with admin staff in order to familiarize them with registration and admin processes
- Undertaking industry training to gain more knowledge on compliance and regulatory issues (CRICOS and ASQA)
- Creating, revising and optimizing administration procedures for better student service
- Overseeing the front reception staff and ensuring that files are organized and admin processes as being followed
- Assisting on intake day and orientation
VET administrative duties:
- Assessment submission and tracking
- Class placements
- Moodle account management
- Actively upholding ILSC’s mission and vision
- Developing, fostering and instilling the ILSC philosophy with new staff
- Consistently conducting oneself in a professional manner. A warm, friendly and supportive approach towards the clients of ILSC is needed so that each student/staff is made to feel cared for and welcomed.
- Enforcement of the “English Only” policy
- Maintenance of a safe, tidy and organized work area
- Participation in public relations events
- Leading and participating in CSR initiatives
- Attending general staff and team meetings and training sessions as assigned
Level of Education Required:
- Certificate and/or Diploma in business administration, customer service and other relevant business fields
- Specialized Skills in Addition to above:
- Fluency in written and spoke English
- Fluency in at least one second language
- Computer knowledge
- Customer-service knowledge
- First Aid Certificate
Work Experience Required
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in international education industry
- Computer knowledge
- Customer service experience
- Valid work visa for Australia required (full time)
- Mature, task-oriented and have extensive knowledge in computer systems, PRISMS, and data management
- Strong organizational, analytic and writing skills
- Ability to think creatively, be detail-oriented and thrive under pressure.
- Good communication skills in English and perform well in a team environment.
- Adherence to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs
- Ability to maintain composure and professional behavior at all times
- Patient, empathetic and approachable
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Has career ambition, committed to and actively works to continuously improve himself/herself
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to jason.flaming[at]ilsc.com[dot]au. Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
To be discussed during interview process.