Deciding to take the IELTS test is an important step on the road to studying, living, or working in an English-speaking country. It’s normal to have a lot of questions—but ILSC is here to help! We’re proud to introduce our IELTS FAQ Series and we trust you’ll find the answers you’re looking for.
Before your IELTS Test – Part 1
What to know once you decide the IELTS Test is the test for you.
Question 1: Where can I find the IELTS test dates?
ILSC offers the IELTS test at all of our North American locations. You can check the available test dates* through the current year for each location here:
*General Training availability varies by location.
Question 2: What is the address of the IELTS Test Centre?
ILSC offers the IELTS test at our five accredited ILSC campuses in Canada and the USA, as well as several affiliated locations.
- ILSC-Vancouver – 555 Richards Street, Vancouver, BC, V6B 2Z5
- ILSC-Toronto – 112 Elizabeth Street, 2nd floor, Toronto, ON, M5G 1P5
- Mississauga – 167 Queen Street South, Suite 8, Streetsville, Mississauga, ON
- North York – 5075 Yonge St. 5th floor, Toronto, ON
- Scarborough – 4002 Sheppard Ave. East, Scarborough, ON
- Lakehead University – 955 Oliver Rd, Thunder Bay, ON
- ILSC-Montréal – 410 Rue St-Nicolas, Suite 300, Montréal, QC, H2Y 2P5
- Stanstead College – 450 Rue Dufferin, Stanstead, QC, J0B 3E0
- Montréal West Island – 501 Boulevard Saint-Jean, Pointe-Claire, QC, H9R 3J5
- Kingston (Ontario) – 100 Portsmouth Ave, Kingston, ON, K7M 5A6
- ILSC-San Francisco – One Embarcadero Center, Lobby 1, San Francisco, CA, 94111, USA
New York City:
- ILSC-New York – 109 Nassau Street, 4th Floor, New York City, NY, 10038, USA
Question 3: By what time should I be at the IELTS Test Centre?
Arriving at the Test Centre on time is very important. This means arriving at the beginning of the registration period, and not when candidates are being seated in the examination rooms.
Here are the Registration Times for each Test Centre location:
- Vancouver Registration: 8:00–8:45 a.m.
- Toronto and Thunder Bay Registration: 8:15–9:00 a.m.
- Mississauga Registration: 8:30–9:15 a.m.
- Montréal Registration: 8:30–9:00 a.m.
- San Francisco Registration: 8:00–8:45 a.m.
- New York Registration: 8:00–8:45 a.m.
We hope this first entry in our IELTS FAQ series was helpful and informative. Check back soon for the next entry when we’ll continue answering questions about what you need to know before your IELTS Test.